GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the Site: www.labandadelriccio.it
The access, the consultation, the registration, the contents, the purchase of the products offered in it, services and any use of this website, are activities regulated by the following General Conditions of Use.
The use of the Site presupposes that the User has full knowledge and acceptance of its regulations.
Use of the Site: www.labandadelriccio.it
The use of the Site is allowed to people over 18 years and only for personal use.
Using the Site the User agrees not to:
- provide false information/data or provide false information from third-parts without their consent;
- communicate, transmit/load contents, link, file presenting obscene, violent, malicious, offensive, intimidatory, fraudulent, confidential, illegal, character;
- constitute spam or other form of commercial or promotional advertising not authorized in writing;
- technically harmful or dangerous, (computer viruses);
- damage or tamper this website;
- violate third-parts rights, the General Condition of Use/Sale and any provision of the current legal order;
The Site Manager is La Banda Del Riccio®, property of Stefania Taddeucci, head office in Noventa Padovana (PD), via Raffaello Sanzio 21. The owner reserves herself the right to stop, suspending or revoking the use of the Site in case of violations of the General Conditions of Use. The User recognizes and accepts that the manager will not in any case be held responsible for any interruptions or revocation of the use of the Site.
The Site www.labandadelriccio.it may contain hyperlinks to other websites, -links- that have no connection with the Site; they are only indicated to facilitate User navigation on the web.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the UE Regulation n.20167679 integrated to GDPR 2016/679, we wish to inform Users that personal data will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which the owner is bound.
Providing your personal data and using the website, you confirm that you have read the terms of the information below. If the User does not want his personal data to be collected or processed in the manner provided for in this statement, he/she must not use the services offered by the Site.
HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Object of the treatment
Personal data are:
-Navigation data: personal data that the computer system and software procedures acquire during normal operation and during User navigation. They are used to make the Site work normally (IP address, domain names, date and duration of the consultation), to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site, and to check its correct functioning.
In the case of registered User, the holder of the data processing can collect information on access to the reserved area of the Site in order to improve the service and optimize the internal requests management.
Data provided voluntarily by the User: data provided consciously by the User at the time of registration on the Site; the data provided by the User at the time of account recording (name, surname, sex, place and date of birth, tax code, vat, email, delivery address, residential address, billing address). If the User provides personal data of third-parts, this report will be delivered to the third-parts at the time of first communication.
To allow secure exploration of the Site will be used cd. cookies: for more information consult the page dedicated to Cookies Policy.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data will be processed for the purpose strictly related to the service request.
According to articles 6 and 7 of the GDPR, personal data will be processed:
a) without further User consent for the following services:
- allow the User to register himself on the Site, and use the services offered;
- allow Users to take advantage of the services requested;
- manage and maintain the website;
- conclude and execute the purchase contract on the Site by requesting personal data necessary for the implementation of the Site itself: billing payment, shipment and return management;
- fulfill the obligations established by the law, by the community legislation, or by an order of the Authority;
- prevent/discover fraudulent activity or malicious abuse of the website;
- exercise the rights of the owner including the defense in court.
Legal bases of the processing
Personal data will be processed only in the presence of one of the conditions required by current legislation, in particular:
a) conclusion or execution of a contract in which the User is a part, using the minimum information needed. What was previously said will legitimate the processing of personal data and will take place in the following activities:
- conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products offered by: www.labandadelriccio.it
- registration to the Site and use of services reserved to registered Users;
- provision of services offered by: www.labandadelriccio.it
- management of requests sent by email;
The User will be free to communicate his personal data, but in case of failure to provide them, it will not be possible to execute the contract and his requests; consequently, the products can not be purchased nor can the services of the Site be used.
b) follow up a legal obligation
- when a contract for the purchase of goods on the Site is concluded, the processing of personal data will take place to give effect to the legal obligations to which the Site www.labandadelriccio.it is kept;
c) prevent fraud or crime, or by legitimate interest of the owner;
d) for marketing purposes described above and other possible purposes that will be specified from time to time when requesting consent;
Provide personal data for these activities will be completely optional, otherwise it will not be possible to carry out the aforementioned activities.
Methods of storage and data processing
The processing of personal data is based on the principles of fairness, transparency and confidentiality protection. Personal data will be processed in automated or manual manner in compliance with the provisions of article 32 and 29 of GDPR 2016/679.
Data retention time
User’s personal data will be kept for the strict period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed (Art.5 GDPR 2016/679). At the end of this period they will be deleted. In particular, User’s personal data will be kept in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- Personal data collected to execute the purchase contracts on the Site will be retained until the conclusion of administrative and accounting formalities. Personal data related to billing will be kept for 10 years.
- Registered User’s personal data will be kept until he requests the cancellation of his profile.
- Personal data voluntarily provided for commercial communication activities, will be deleted at the time of User’s request. Because of technical reasons, the discontinuance of the processing of personal data, will be defined within 30 days from the terms indicated above.
Personal data recipients
The User is informed that his personal data will not be disclosed without his express consent; communications necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations are excluded.
Personal data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to UE States, nor in countries that do not belong to UE.
The holder of personal data processing, does not adopt any automated decision-making process included data profiling (art.22 GDPR 2016/679).
The services offered by the Site: www.labandadelriccio.it are not aimed to minors under the age of 18. If a minor should provide his personal data, these will be immediately deleted.
Rights of the interested party
At any time the User can exercise (artt. 15-22 GDPR 2016/679) the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence of personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients to whom personal data will be or have been communicated, the retention period;
- obtain data correction and deletion;
- obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data;
- obtain the portability of personal data from the holder and transmit them to another holder without impediments;
- oppose the processing of personal data at any time, even in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data which is based on the consent previously given;
- purpose a compliant to a supervisory authority;
- exercise his rights, the User can send a written request to the data controller: [email protected]
User’s personal data are protected by specific technical security measures with the aim of preventing from being used illegitimately. User’s account information is protected by a password he is required to keep with care to prevent unauthorized access.
The Site La Banda del Riccio® uses the PayPal payment management service. This service respects high security standards to protect User’s payment information.
Data relating to the account and User’s credit card will be managed directly by PayPal, which will provide a communication via email once the payment has been made;
Websites and third-parts services
On the Site www.labandadelriccio.it you will find these links:
- Facebook button: it is an interaction service with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook inc.
Collected personal data: cookies and usage data
Place of the treatment: Usa (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update?ref=old_policy);
- Instagram button: it is an interaction service with the social network Instagram, provided by
Collected personal data: Cookie and usage data.
Place of the treatment: Usa (https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content);
- Youtube button: it is an interaction service with the social network Youtube, provided by Youtube LLC.
Collected personal data: Cookie and usage data.
Place of the treatment: Usa (https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=IT&hl=it&template=terms);
- Pinterest button: it is an interaction service with the social network Instagram, provided by Pinterest Europe Ltd.
Collected personal data: Cookie and usage data.
Place of the treatment: Irlanda (https://policy.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy);
This information may be subject to changes and updates. Any change to this privacy statement will become effective at the time of its pubblication or as otherwise required by law.
Extensive information on cookies
Cookies are small text files. They facilitate navigation and access to the Site and enable some features. They are divided in:
a) technical cookies: they allow the correct operation of some sections of the Site. Without them some operations could not be accomplished or would be less secure. If you are a registered User, they will allow to get to know you and access the services of the dedicated areas.
This categoriy can be divided in two sub-categores:
- persistent cookies: they will be kept for a maximum period of 30 days. They allow to recorgnize registered Users to avoid having to enter data each time they log in again;
- analytical cookies: they collect statistic informations and data anonymously;
- session cookies: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed;
b) profiling cookies: they are used to track the User’s navigation in the network and they create profiles on his tastes and choices.
- third parts cookies: cookies sent from third-parts websites. The User can receive them in his terminal during the navigation:
- Google Analytic: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it;
- Google Adwords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=it.
c) Social network cookies: cookies that allow the User’s social account to interact with our Site.
Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update?ref=old_policy), Instagram(https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content), Youtube(https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=IT&hl=it&template=terms),
This website uses only technical cookies and persistent cookies necessary for its proper functioning.
For all other types of cookies the User will be asked for the express consent to use.
Disabiling cookies, some of the features of this Site may not be usable. The user can find information on how to manage cookies in his browser at the following addresses:
- Google Chrome
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it - -
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Windows Explorer
In the case of services provided by third-parts, the User can exercise his right to object the tracking.